MUSIC PRODUCTION & RECORDING SUMMERSHOT
Monday, June 26 – Friday, June 30, 2023
A one-week music production experience for students aged 12 and older. The program is designed to give you an understanding of songwriting, visual media, social media, and music production software programs like Logic Pro and Ableton Live. You will also collaborate with other students to prepare for a final showcase of your music. Spend a whirlwind week with music production experts where you will get a deeper understanding of the music industry and have an unforgettable summer experience.
Students will receive:
- A certificate of completion
- Credit for the tuition amount paid if they enroll at Musicians Institute as a full-time student
- Audio file of songs created and produced during the program
Students will learn:
- Songwriting: Song structure, style, lyrics and melody
- Digital Music Production: Audio technology, keyboards and software
- DIY Promotion: How to create fans and market your productions
- Project Advising: Get assistance from music business experts
- How to Collaborate with other artists
- How to build and utilize social network platforms
Music Production & Recording Classes
- Project Advising with Music Production Professionals
- Logic Pro
- Visual Media
- Social Media promotion
- Recording at Home
- Beat Making
- Group Collaboration
- Final Project
- Students will have classes Monday, June 26 - Friday, June 30, 2023, from 10AM to 6PM
- Regular Program Cost: $1,500
- Apply Now and Save (total cost: $1,200)
LEARN MORE ABOUT SUMMER SHOT
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTORS
What is Musicians Institute's Summer Shot program all about?
We are a non-competitive performing summer program for students ages 12 and over, beginners to advanced. Guitar, Bass, Drum, Keyboard and Vocal courses are offered for all levels, ages and styles including blues, jazz, rock, acoustic, classical and songwriting.
Students can also enroll into our music production program to produce their own tracks using the latest production software. Summer Shot offers a one-week program for performance and music production.
Where is Musicians Institute?
MI is located in the heart of Hollywood, Los Angeles, where much of the entertainment industry lives and breathes and right off of the iconic Hollywood Boulevard.
Why should we trust you – we just found you on the internet?
Musicians Institute was established as a guitar school, Guitar Institute of Technology, in 1977, and its history and legacy in music continues to be proven and respected. As years passed, GIT became Musicians Institute after adding more instrument performance programs, bringing in students with a very diverse skillset and goals.
Today, MI boasts programs in everything from music production to composition, and our alumni can be counted amongst some of the most well known, and rising stars, in the music world. Our Summer Shot program is designed to give younger students the chance to get a taste of what a future career in musi
Explain your price please?
Regular price for Summer Shot: $1,500.
Early Bird Discount: Sign-Up before March 31, 2023 and take $300 off!
Contact Admission Department
Phone: 866-383-0468 / 323-462-1384
6752 Hollywood Boulevard
Hollywood, CA 90028
800-255-7529 (Toll Free)
323-462-1384 (Local & International)
Founded in Hollywood in 1977, Musicians Institute offers a wide variety of music degrees and areas of concentration in the field of contemporary music.